Just received word from the Microsoft Casablanca team that the November bits are available for general download.
The November refresh of Casablanca bits is available for download!
As always, you’ll find the download links on the DevLabs page. There are four different MSIs, supporting Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2012 Express for Windows Desktop and Visual Studio 2012 Express for Windows 8.
This release fixes multiples issues reported on this forum and adds the following improvements:
- Cleanup of several HTTP APIs
- Full support for Azure tables
- File and tcp stream buffer implementations for the WinRT version of Casablanca
- Programmatic control of chunk sizes when sending HTTP entity body data
- Improved Azure blob and queue support, including the latest REST APIs
- Support for Azure SDK 1.8
As always, send you feedback through this forum!
Thanks for your support,
We’ll be re-compiling and pushing out some more of our demos with the new bits. Stay tuned.