You’ll need these links to be able to make the best of the Casablanca Preview
- The main Casablanca project page http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/devlabs/casablanca.aspx. You can get a good idea of the scope of the Casablanca project here, and it has a bunch of links to launch off to a variety of destinations.
- Download the SDK for Visual Studio 2012 from here; this is the platform we’ve been working with, and it’s pretty cool. You can also get the SDK for Visual Studio 2010, for Visual Studio Express for Windows 8 or Visual Studio Express for Windows Desktop if you are so inclined.
- Download the official Samples.zip file.
- We’ll have our codeplex site repository going in short order. It will be the companion code repository for this blog.
- We also use a variety of tools to assist in interacting with Azure, and we’ll keep this list up-to-date in time.